MAINTENANCE & SERVICING
All boat owners appreciate the importance of keeping their craft in a good state of repair; not only so that they look good and are comfortable to use, but also for safety on the water.
The team at Dale Sailing will ensure that your boat is professionally maintained and serviced as required, including:
• Seacocks – checked and/or serviced
• Stern gear – checked and/or serviced
• Windows – resealed or replaced
• Toilets – serviced or replaced
• Water tanks & systems – checked as necessary
• Heating & refrigeration systems – checked and/or serviced
• Eberspacher service agent: see price list here
• Fuel tanks & systems – checked and/or serviced
• Galvanic system (anodes) – test of continuity, installation of galvanic isolators, replacement anodes and leaking studs
• Bow thruster – service or installation
• Rigging – checked and/or replaced
• Winterisation – securely stored in our yard or on our dry stack: see price list here
• Re-commissioning – your boat will be made ready for another season’s fun!
Every captain likes to keep his boat “ship-shape” and our team are on hand to provide a comprehensive cleaning and polishing service, as well as annual antifouling and longer-lasting Copper coating, to keep your boat looking and performing at its best.